Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Today is my expected due date!

Wow, I can still write post and facebooking! Olivia probably prefers to sit in my womb coz she can eat different types of food (I just had my mom's mee suah for lunch). She don't have other choices than Mommy's Fresh Milk when she come out^^ (and to Mei Yean, I'll save a bottle of my fresh milk to u everyday as you requested, haha!)

Am I nervous? Umm, not yet actually... I will be when I'm in the labour room, I'm quite scared of the 'hospital' smell (got the phobia since I last visited the dental clinic). I was hoping that Olivia will come out next Monday (22/11/10), which is on the same birthday as her cute Daddy! Well, we'll never knows..

It's amazing to know a new life will be starting and I'm going to be a Mommy! Hope everything goes smoothly!



Dear Olivia,
Mommy & Daddy love you very much!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment